IGCSE – Vision & Mision
Beliefs & Values in alignment with our school’s ethos
To Educate, prepare, motivate and inspire everyone to achieve their highest potential as lifelong learners, thinkers and responsible global citizens.
- To create an environment that nurtures the educational, moral, spiritual and cultural development of every child.
- To develop a society in which all girls and boys, live together in dignity, safety, mutual respect, harmony and social justice.
- To nurture a sustainable world based on care and compassion, to take responsibility for our actions, to embrace creative and innovative approaches to resolve environmental problems.
- To provide a platform for each individual to exhibit their innate talent, build on their strengths and excel in their chosen path.
- To respect and appreciate all cultures, faiths and religions thus bringing an International dimension to our educational eco system.
- To instil responsibility, confidence and innovative learning aptitude which gives them the key to access the best universities and internships globally.
- To nurture a sustainable world based on care and compassion, to take responsibility for our actions, to embrace creative and innovative approaches to resolve environmental problems that is both rewarding and mutually beneficial to the community.
Message from the Chairman
Shri K Rahman Khan
Warm greetings to you all.
Education, which is essential for the progress of our nation, has embedded its roots in all our DPS Schools at Bangalore/ Mysore. Focusing on the importance of the international curriculum we are now offering the IGCSE Programme from Grade I to IX from the start of the academic year 2017-18. (June to March)
The IGCSE Programme, administered by the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), is firmly established and recognized world-wide. This child-centric methodology of learning facilitates the holistic development of a student & prepares him/her to the global world.
I am proud to say that around 25,000 students are studying in our institution & they are being nurtured & facilitated by our well trained staff. The quality education that we provide in DPS at Bangalore/Mysore has made a mark in the field of education & thereby creating a demand among the parents for seeking admission.
Our venture in providing the International Curriculum not only enables us to enhance our bench mark in terms of proving quality education but also to provide education that develops a balance, inquisitive mind which makes process of learning fun and interesting. The international understanding & relationship that we deem to build by providing IGCSE Curriculum will provide the learner an ample opportunity to make a mark in the global perspective.
My best wishes to all our students.