Cambridge – Vision & Mission
Beliefs & Values in alignment with our school’s ethos
To promote an inclusive culture which empowers everyone to become global
citizens and lifelong learners.
DPSBN strives to create a culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion
in all spheres. Living up to our motto of “Service Before Self”, we aim to create an
equitable and sustainable world for all. Equipped with 21 st Century skills, we
empower our learners to meet the challenges of an increasingly complex and
To achieve our Vision and Mission Statements, DPS Bangalore North aims to:
- Provide a safe, caring and happy learning space for all stakeholders to unravel
their innate potential, build on their strengths and excel in their chosen path.
- Cultivate social, moral, ethical and spiritual values.
- Nurture physical and emotional well-being of all students.
- Create an equitable environment where everyone lives together in harmony
with dignity and mutual respect.
- Appreciate all cultures and faiths, thereby upholding the secularity of our
- Inspire students to be accountable and reflective members of society.
- Innovate and develop programmes that foster citizenship, social responsibility
and environmental awareness.
- Stimulate young minds to develop a temperament of scientific inquiry
- Develop linguistic skills and expand cognitive abilities to enable better
communication and collaboration.
- Make informed choices in the usage of ICT for the betterment of mankind.
Message from the Chairman
Shri K Rahman Khan
Warm greetings to you all.
Education, which is essential for the progress of our nation, has embedded its roots in all our DPS Schools at Bangalore/ Mysore. Focusing on the importance of the international curriculum we are now offering the IGCSE Programme from Grade I to IX from the start of the academic year 2017-18. (June to March)
The IGCSE Programme, administered by the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), is firmly established and recognized world-wide. This child-centric methodology of learning facilitates the holistic development of a student & prepares him/her to the global world.
I am proud to say that around 25,000 students are studying in our institution & they are being nurtured & facilitated by our well trained staff. The quality education that we provide in DPS at Bangalore/Mysore has made a mark in the field of education & thereby creating a demand among the parents for seeking admission.
Our venture in providing the International Curriculum not only enables us to enhance our bench mark in terms of proving quality education but also to provide education that develops a balance, inquisitive mind which makes process of learning fun and interesting. The international understanding & relationship that we deem to build by providing IGCSE Curriculum will provide the learner an ample opportunity to make a mark in the global perspective.
My best wishes to all our students.