To Promote an Inclusive Culture
Which Empowers Everyone
To Become Global Citizens and
DPSBN strives to create a culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion in all spheres. Living up to our motto of “Service Before Self”, we aim to create an equitable and sustainable world for all. Equipped with 21st Century skills, we empower our learners to meet the challenges of an increasingly complex and interdependent world.
To realize our Vision and Mission Statements, DPS Bangalore North aims to:
- Provide a safe, caring and happy learning space for all stakeholders to unravel their innate potential, build on their strengths and excel in their chosen path.
- Cultivate social, moral, ethical and spiritual values.
- Nurture physical and emotional well-being in all students.
- Create an equitable environment where everyone lives together in harmony with dignity and mutual respect.
- Appreciate all cultures and faiths, there by upholding the secularity of our nation.
- Inspire students to be accountable and reflective members of society.
- Innovate and develop programmes that foster citizenship, social responsibility and environment awareness.
- Stimulate young minds to develop a temperament of scientific inquiry.
- Develop linguistic skills and expand cognitive abilities to enable better
- Communication and collaboration.
- Make informed choices in the usage of ICT for the betterment of mankind.