“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.”
We at Delhi Public School Bangalore North (Cambridge International) completely believe in the holistic development of the children. The Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) prepares students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We mentor students to help them to develop the skills they need to achieve excellence at school, university and work. The curriculum and assessment are based on value education, developing deep subject knowledge, conceptual understanding and higher-level
We work together to develop confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged learners and create opportunities for young people to develop skills, get physically active, give service to their local community and experience adventure throughout the academic session.
CAMBRIDGE, AS and A Level certifications are recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide and is an international passport to progression and success. Developed over 25 years ago, it is tried, tested and trusted by schools worldwide. While the programme is international in outlook, it very much retains a local relevance. The holistic and experiential nature of learning balances knowledge, understanding and skills, and ensures that students are well-prepared for other pre-university programmes.
Benefits of Cambridge Education:
- The curriculum sets a global standard for education, with programmes that stretch, challenge and inspire the students.
- The Cambridge teacher and learner attributes inspire a love of learning in our students and an innovative approach in our teachers.
- Good assessment is at the heart of a good education. We design assessments that are fair, valid, reliable and practicable.
- Cambridge students can be confident that their qualifications will be valued by universities and employers across the world.
- Be part of a global community – nearly a million students in 10,000 schools in 160 countries prepare for the future with our qualifications.